DIY in New Zealand

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
not from NZ (Aussie) but I can help you guys with some diy stuff.

step 1: you need to find a good sturdy pair of comfortable gloves, like these.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

step 2: attach the side with small hooks with superglue to the palms and fingers of the gloves, discard the woolen side.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

step 3: put gloves on and chase sheep!!!

:whazzat:

So ya done this of course,but the good knowledge you have ;)
Sheep aren't realy my thing, and i think my wife would be looking cross eyed at me.
joke time then

there was farmer at the bar looking realy worried the bar tender asked why?
the farmers reply "it started this morning i was milking the cow this morning and she knocked the backet over so got some string and tired the leg to post , then she knocked it over with the other leg so I tired that leg as well. so both legs were tired to 2 posts so she couldn't move, the farmer started milking again this time she knocked it over with her tail.
now the farmer had no more string so he took the bit if string off that he was using for a belt and tired the tail to the roof as he was doing that (standing behind the cow) his pants fell down and his wife walked in. :eek: she was so shocked she steamed off.

An Aussie journalist was in New Zealand doing stories where he saw a Kiwi farmer doing unnatural things with a sheep. He approached the Kiwi and firstly asked, "What sort of sheep is that?" He scribbled down the farmer's reply - "a Merino". The next question was, "Do you shear them?" The farmer replied hastily, "No! Go and find yer own!"
:smash: :smash:

(not funny unless you know how kiwis talk)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.