LCD monitor for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got an LCD monitor I bought a while back for this, but I just never had the time to get it all set up... heck, I never had the time to start it!

Now I've got a baby girl, a new house and nowhere to even put a pj so I need to just cut my losses and let this thing go.

It's a 15" Liquid Video A150X1 from Circuit City. I would just put it on my computer, except that I don't think I could bring myself to get rid of my 21" monitor in exchange for a 15"

The LV monitor has been taken out of the box and used a couple times as an actual monitor to test various computers, but has been turned on for less than an a couple hours total. It does work and it works great. right now, it is all boxed up in the original box with all the original parts, documentation, and packing material.

it was something like $320 new at Circuit City and I bought it because it had good specs and was supposed to be easy to strip.

I also have an old OHP that I'll sell with it... it's an old 3M but it works well. I have a soup ladel reflector in it, and also 3 extra bulbs. I had to take the mast apart because it had just been banged around so much that I couldn't get it focused well. I build a temporary "cage" around it to hold up the projection lens and FS Mirror that I pillaged out of the mast head. I got a great picture out of it with the old Sharp LCD panel I had on it. I have two extra fresnels (no idea on FL or anything like that) neither of them has been split. A condensor lens from diyLabs and a couple barrel projection lenses.

Finally, I have a complete, never used 175W MH bulb, ballast, and starting cap. I know it's not as bright as a lot of people are using (or were a year ago anyway) but it's still gonna be darn bright.

First $350 + shipping or best offer can have it all. I would prefer to sell it all at once rather than splitting it all up and selling it all individually. My neighbor works for FedEx, I'm hoping he can get me a good deal for shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.