10.4" designs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hay guys, i'm sorry and i'm sure this is an annoying thing to ask but i'm using a 10.4" panel and due to its size i havent been able to think up a nice case design so i was just wondering if some people that have already built projectors with a 10.4" panel.... before you go thinking it i did try searching but nothing came up... lterally nothing just a "sorry - no search results were found".

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

just a note for everyone here..... DO NOT use computer psu's... now i know many people already do but i have been given hell by mine.... i have been electricuted twice and it has blow countless fuses and tripped the house switch more times than i care to remember..... i'm sure its just my bad luck but i think there stupid and i refuse to use mine again i shall from now on use a transformer.... seems safer to me.... well i'm done on this... and also i know no one was going to reply anyway but dont worry about it now i'm just going with a box design.

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

bulldog5046 said:
hay guys, i'm sorry and i'm sure this is an annoying thing to ask but i'm using a 10.4" panel and due to its size i havent been able to think up a nice case design so i was just wondering if some people that have already built projectors with a 10.4" panel.... before you go thinking it i did try searching but nothing came up... lterally nothing just a "sorry - no search results were found".

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

Here's a very nice 10.4 panel projector in progrerss.

http://www.diy-community.de/viewtopic.php?t=2590

Attachments

• bild1_174.jpg
    bild1_174.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 78
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.