I Started my 7" Projector with ajustable lens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi transetters,

Well, I'm back after a long rest hopping to see more ideas brainstorming this way.
Ok yesterday I started wit my super small case and every thing seems to be ok sofar. I haven't tested it yet because I have a bit of a predicament, and that is since I'm using a FS mirror, how do i possition the lcd screen?
1 facing the light source?
2 facing the light source upside down?
3 facing the tripple lens?
4 facing the tripple lens upside down?

this is a puzzle, so can anyone help here?

here is a pic of the box in progress

Attachments

• picture 019.jpg
    picture 019.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 285
Congrs!

I got my lilliput yesterday! I will start my project soon! however I will use 240mm lens. I want to know the answer 2!

creative_one said:
Hi transetters,

Well, I'm back after a long rest hopping to see more ideas brainstorming this way.
Ok yesterday I started wit my super small case and every thing seems to be ok sofar. I haven't tested it yet because I have a bit of a predicament, and that is since I'm using a FS mirror, how do i possition the lcd screen?
1 facing the light source?
2 facing the light source upside down?
3 facing the tripple lens?
4 facing the tripple lens upside down?

this is a puzzle, so can anyone help here?

here is a pic of the box in progress

I ran into a bit of trouble that is way i wasn't able to post anything here for a little while, but now here I am to continue in this marvelous quest.

While surfing on the net I came across this site that we can use software to calculate almost anything, especialy optics and light this is a must for a diyfer check it out

http://home.earthlink.net/~skywise711/LasersOptics/Software/PhotonicSoftware.html

Let me know what you think

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.