Ask Impression 1200 projector for sale in London UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there.

I'm a big fan of this site, and of the whole projection scene (im the owner of www.DIYprojectionTV.tk , though sadly no the .com which someone has stolen from me!)

Anyway, I was given this a couple of years ago, and its a great projector. Look it up on google there is loads of info on it.

New bulbs cost around £250, which can seem steep, but I am sure you all know what the bulbs cost for newer projectors. Plus while they last for around 800hrs, these last for at least 3000hrs.
According to the internal timer there are 1250hrs left on the current bulb.. or around 900 movies...

It is a large projector, nothing like the mini ones of today, more like a diy lcd projector.

The main reason im offering it here is the fact that it would ideal for one of you guys to improve on it. Basically it has a 13" lcd screen, plus a 500w bulb and then the lens. With some tinkering youi could add a new higher res screen, a different bulb, even new lenses.

Ok problems with it. The main lens is cracked. This is not as much of a problem as it sounds. I just casts a small shadow over the screen. this is hardly noticeable, but can be seen in white images. Also there is a burn to the defusing fresnel at the back (i think) as there is an orange blob in the corn of the image. again this is hardly noticeable.

I am sure it you cleaned up the dust in and aroudn the crack the crack would be un-noticable and the burn could PROB be scratched off.

the imputs are: Yellow video and red and white audio. S-Video and monitor. I have never used the svideo or monitor functions tho, and althought they are pressumed working you would have to bring something to test them with if this is important.

I can assure you this is working well, and you are welcvome to come and test this item and even watch a full movie if you like, but once it is sold there is no garrenttee or come back. I am sorry, but this is due to the nature of the beast.

If you want more info or pictures please reply bellow.

I am looking for around £350 for this, though I belive it shoudl be worth more. The LCD screen alone could fetch £150+ as would the bulb and light set up. But am willling to haggle.

thanks

Liam
jizmmunki@hotmail.com

(mod please let me know if selling is not allowed on this board)

no one interested at all? its Native: 1280x1024 Pixels

ASK IMPRESSION 1280 Projector Specifications
(show metric units)
MSRP (USD) : $ 19,995
Brightness (Lumens) : 450 ANSI
Contrast: ANSI:
Full On/Off: 100:1
Weight: 33.0 lbs.
Size (inches) (HxWxD) : 11.2 x 16.1 x 26.9
Throw Dist (feet) : 3.9 - 14.2
Image Size (inches) : 47.0 - 170.0
Lens: Focus:
Manual
Zoom: No
Optional Lenses: No
Digital Zoom: Yes
Keystone Correction: Fixed
Lens Shift: No
Compatibility: HDTV:
No
EDTV/480p: No
SDTV/480i: **
Component Video: No
Video: Yes
Digital Input: No
Personal Computers: Yes
Networking: Wired:
No
Wireless: No
Warranty: 1 Year
Lamp: Type:
575W Metal Halide
Life: 3000 hours
Quantity: 1
Display: Type:
13.0" TFT LCD (1)
Native: 1280x1024 Pixels
Maximum: 1600x1200 Pixels
Aspect Ratio: 5:4 (SXGA)
Performance:
H-Sync Range: 14.0 - 120.0kHz
V-Sync Range: 50 - 110Hz
Pixel Clock: 200 MHz max
Speakers: 10.0W+10.0W
Max Power: **
Voltage: 100V - 240V
FCC Class: A
Audible Noise: **
Special: **
First Ship: **
Last Ship: **

I'm back!

Sold this to a mate in the end - but he used it for one party then left it in his attic as he went abroad. He is back not and moving so this is for sale again - £200 with 6 foot diganal screen.

Great image - excellent projector - and loads of DIY possibilities.

Live in London? Come and see it projecting out of my window about 20 foot wide!

No silly low offers please - though will trade.

hi there, so your the owner of that website!!! you claimed to give out free fresnel lens...you claimed to GIVE ME ONE if i filled out this thing for you. and i did but NEVER RECIEVED THE LENS.

thanks alot mate!!! also you need to put this in the sale or trade section please follow the rules like many of of us have. thank you and have a nice day and dont trick other people into FREE items.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.