Interest in selling my simple setup. Dukane OHP + sharp QA-1650

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm interested... I'm posting it up here first... before ebay...I'll be selling both for 375USD. The panel works great. It does not come with a remote, but you don't really need one... everything is accessible from the menu...

The overhead projector works awesome also... It outputs 3200 lumens. It's a good quality dukane projector. It's the projector with that extra lens on it... makes everything even bigger! :)

The panel does 16 million colors and supports upto 800x600 resolution.

Why am I selling these? I want a 7" liliput to put in my car... I've decided to go for an incar computer... That and I no longer have a good wall to project on. We've recently purchased a nice big wall unit.

I've owned the panel for about a year and a half... used it 5 times in that amount of time. the rest of the time, it's been put away.

once when i first got it, and the other 4 times when i bought the overhead projector back in december.

The overhead projector also comes with 2 new bulbs. The previous one burned on me pretty quickly. So I purchased 2 new bulbs.

The projector has place for 2 bulbs. I replaced one and the other older older one is still in there. I didn't bother using it. But it does work. Thus One new bulb is in the projector and another one would come in it's original new store package :D hehe oh and these bulbs were more expensive than i thought... :( don't buy locally, theres cheaper online!

I can post pics of the projector in action, from back when i had a wall to project on :) The projection possible is awesome! It gives such a huge image!! :)

anywho, if anyone is interested, let me know... I have no idea how the shipping will work yet, since i've never shipped anything... literally... ever... lol

Oh, and the lcd panel comes in a nice carrying case :)

ace3000_1 said:
LOL how ya going bud? sorry i havnt emailed ya in a while, been abit flat out.

Trev

is no problemo :D I've been busy with work... and at night, busy trying to finish up the website me and my friend are working on... www.pcprecision.com :)

oh... lol... and also trying to help my gf's brother record his new cd... hehe his stuff isn't too bad actually... but you have to enjoy rap music :D hehe

If ever you plan on doing any music production, I HIGHLY recommend Cubase SX. Best music manipulation system I've ever seen!! his tracks sound very professional!! :) hehe
Anywho... lol

yeah something i'm busy with... hehe

diyAudio Member
Joined 2003
Nice site! just had a look very well done.

Your gf's brother isnt the next eminem is he? lol i dont mind rap/hip hop good for testing out the sub lol. Ive got the cubase proggy, ive got a few others too, they all are good, i would have to say cubes is about the best. Now if your interested in making music from scratch try out Orian Pro, that proggy is awsome, you can make whole songs in it, loops you name it. Anyway buddy ill hit you with an email soon, ill let ya thread stay on track.:D

Trev

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.