NEW! Dedicated DIY Video Projector forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
(sheds a tear) ;)

As you can see, we also have a dedicated video projector forum here now too. :)

<i>"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. We do not possess anything in this world, least of all other people. We only imagine that we do. Our friends, our lovers, our spouses, even our children are not ours; they belong only to themselves. Possessive and controlling friendships and relationships can be as harmful as neglect."</i>

Good luck with your forum 123DIY!

Thanks M8

Thank you for your kind words! Don't worry! I am not trying to get your users! This a a quite informative forum and there is a lot of information packed in! However, I would recommend, and a lot of users have asked as well, to categorise this forum. I mean the amount of info in this forum is more than enough for somebody to get started but believe me when i am saying that it can confuse him to death!

I believe that a forum is not only for the few founding members that possible now everything about Projection, but it is for the user who want to get familiar or try something out that he finds interesting.

By all means i respect this forum and i am only making a discussion, since this is an discussion forum, but u probably should see by now that in order to find information about an screen for example i have to go through info about lens, bulbs, fresnels etc. which does not help!

I would like to hear your opinion about this and will kindly accept any critisism and different opinion.

Thank you.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Yeah, I absolutely agree about the difficulty in finding the specific information you're looking for.

I'm not too sure what to do about the reams of information in the projector thread - it could be split up but I feel it's almost an institution. And splitting would kill the thread consistency. I'll post the question in the thread and see what happens.

:) Hey every1, i was just surfing the web and i bumped into a website about this stuff....

after searching and reading a bit, i got interested

i was wondering where i could find more info. like i wanna know about everything there is. something that could help newbies like me out. thanx alot.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.