PJOZ.com dont give them your business

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
just wanted to let forum users know not to buy from PJOZ.com
Here's a run down of my experience with them:

I'd previously bought a collimating lens from these guys and it arrived OK. then I purchased a set of fresnels.
the fresnels came smashed as the packaging was simply a piece of corrugated cardboard on each side taped together.
I tried contacting them without success until finally I did a WHOIS lookup, found their web administrator, called him, got him to get the company to email me and then finally they contacted me back.
after sending them pictures of the smashed lenses they made me pay for return postage for a replacement set.
they received the broken pieces and then delayed for five months with the excuse "we've dropped the ball", "AusPost dropped the ball", "AusPost wont honor the insured postage" and now finally they claim that they sent a replacement set months ago when I have emails showing they've said they forgot all about processing the RMA and it hadnt been done yet because the postal company says its not their fault, but terrible packaging.
They're also claiming that they sent it via unregistered post which is why they have no proof of postage(i originally paid for registered postage so if the postal company had refunded them for the value of the item it would have cost them nothing) and that i should be grateful for them being so gracious as to pay for postage.

in my attempt to try and locate the people running the show I looked through the business registry and found that their website advertises them as being a subsidiary of "Milspec Research International Pty Ltd" which is a shell company with a name intended to look exactly like a legitimate publicly traded company which goes under the name of "Milspec Research International" but is registered as "Milspec pty ltd". so they're using the name of a reputable company to fake the size, scale and professionalism of a much bigger company. just to give a bigger picture of the dodgyness, they also run some other company registered as "QUANTUM HOLISTICS" whatever that means.

So in short, if you buy anything from these guys, there is absolutely no after sales support. if it comes broken, they wont replace it and you'll be out of pocket. they cheap out of postage and packaging that you pay for anyway and then blame the customer for their own incompetence and keep your cash.

actually I've just looked into the business some more and it appears it's all one guy running all three businesses and the administrator who i spoke to on the phone is that guy! he just told me he was the web designer! so think twice before doing any business with web commerce associated with Gusius Gus.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.