LP640 Power supply not working

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have an LP640 projector that at first was having the issue of trying to turn on and then after the 20 second powering on process shut off and flashed the LED. AT first you could keep trying the power on cycle and eventually it would come on and keep working until you shut it down. The next 10 times it would fail but eventually come on. Then not too long after it would never turn the lamp on no matter how many times you tried. So I set it aside for about a year. Now I have decided to try and get it working after having it disconnected for about a year and it now gets no power at all. No LED, no fans. I opened it up and removed the power supply and would like to know if there is a common component failure on these PS? I tested the T5AH and T1AL fuses and they are good. Also does anything need to be jumpered to enable the DC circuits to energize to test them? Any one have a schematic for the PS on the LP640?

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer. Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.