12.2 Special Split Fresnel for sale - Perfect for 15" LCD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought the 12.2" Special Fresnel from DIYLabs and had it split. Since, then, I have changed my mind about the design of my projector and the type of LCD I will be using, so I no longer need this fresnel (actually 2 now that its split).

By splitting the fresnel into 2 and using two fresnels with the LCD in between, you will achieve a brighter picture with the light more evenly distributed about the display. This fresnel the perfect size for a nice 15" XGA screen pulled out of a flat panel.

This split fresnel is brand new and freshly split. DiyLabs.org sells this fresnel for $30 regular and $35 split. I am selling this split fresnel for $30. If anyone is interested, post here or e-mail me. I have not calculated shipping yet.

P.S. This is the fresnel setup that cruser is using. I'm sure you've all seen his cool *** projectors and their beautiful results...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.