screen reduction software?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gidday people, :] Does anyone know of software that will shrink my monitor display eg put a black border around the edge ?
I have a couple of bad pixels just want to shrink the display in a bit to cover them? any ideas? tried changeing res but that just makes it smaller it does'nt cover the edge, would appreciate the help. thanks.

Its a lcd monitor and only adjusts up down left right cant seem to get it to shrink in like a crt? I thought lcds cant shrink for some reason?not sure. the whole screen moves l/r u/d but not both sides in etc.
any ideas would be appreciated. And thanks for the reply mate.

Powerstrip baby....

just check ***** or Edonkey or the likes, you can get an evaluation copy from the website (cant remember what it's called, but easy enough to find)

just search for POWERSTRIP

it will tear your LCD apart and let you do anything you want to it, helped me when i buggered up a ribboncable and had a dodgy ilne down the right hand side....

ROCK!!!

Forrest

Rapsac,

I just bought a GF4 mx440 se ddr. I cant test it yet... but will I be able to to resize and shift my desktop with this card?
I have damage to my screen on the right and left. I need to reduce the image about 17% and shift it to the left slightly and maybe up a bit too. Can I do that?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.