Is lumenlab forum dead?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think the forums are down due to that the company seem to be out of business. Lumenlab had quite many prepaid orders that were never delivered and people started asking their money back in the CNC forums..And when their kickstarter project was shut down they seemed to close the forum as well.

There was a lot of knowledge accumulated in the Lumenlab forum (probably the most extensive resource on DIY projectors out there), I really hope someone backed up everything before this happened.
I'd be interested if someone knew where everything is stored.

Are any of you looking for a Lumenlab projector? I have one that I almost finished before I got sidetracked on another project. It may need a new 15" monitor to work properly. Other than that, I believe everything else works. It's made of bubinga and birch and the ends are dovetailed. I'm willing to give it to or swap with someone who can pick it up in SE Wisconsin/Chicago area (too heavy to ship). I can send pictures by request.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.