LED Projector help required

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to all,

I am living in pune and new to this DIY Projector stuff, it was very attractive point to build "led projector", and i started work around it.. and after some R & D i stuck up with few points, can anyone guide me so that we can build an led-lcd projector...

Current Scenario:

1. Anti Glare Layer is removed from both side of LCD screen.

2. Purchased 317 mm Triplet lense, 220mm & 317 mm Fresnel lense.

3. LED with Adapter of 10 w.

Can anyone guide me what should i do next with this material...

Hi Friend, I am Sanjay from AP .I am experienced in building projectors. Mention me what the size of your lcd is ? Are you working with a small 7 inch LCD or a 15" LCD monitor? It decides the lamp wattage & the type of box you need to build... Up to me i like making pj s with small 7" LCDs because they are compact than the counter 15" ones..

Hi Innocuous,

Its almost impossible to build LED projector within Rs,10k, LED SMD( chip) itself cost your 2800 (here) after this you need a water cooling system, for this you need a Radiator and other parts which again cost you aroung 1500/- after this you need atleast 7 inch LCd which cost aroung 3500/- Fresnels 1000/- nad Triplet 2000/-

this the minimum config rate i have given you, if you wish to go for higher config like for 180 triplet, then the rate again will go high.

You may need atleast 16k for LED

Hi to all,

I am living in pune and new to this DIY Projector stuff, it was very attractive point to build "led projector", and i started work around it.. and after some R & D i stuck up with few points, can anyone guide me so that we can build an led-lcd projector...

Current Scenario:

1. Anti Glare Layer is removed from both side of LCD screen.

2. Purchased 317 mm Triplet lense, 220mm & 317 mm Fresnel lense.

3. LED with Adapter of 10 w.

Can anyone guide me what should i do next with this material...

hi parikshit...if you are intersted to biuld led pj..pls chk hertzblasters website.he is also in diyaudio
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/diy-projectors/33356-diy-projector-philippines-81.html.
he is the most successful one in led diy pj.
btw are your led 10 watt only.I am afraid they are useless in this field.at least 100 watt composite led (min 8000 lumen output) alongwith heatsink/water cooling and proper adaptor/power supply should be used to make a led diy pj with good image quality.
just google 100w led and heatsink.you will get lot of info.
and please question anything,I will help as far as I know.
by the way I am also building diypj with 10 inch lcd and 250 watt bulb and also from india..kolkata.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.