searching for best prices....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
this is for all of you that don't know about www.froogle.com

this is search engine just like google.com but it finds the best prices on the web. it works with model numbers, serial numbers, and basic decriptions. before you go spending 100's on something on ebay or from a retail store you can search here and find it cheaper. give it a try, you wont be sorry.

i've found many items on ebay that i thought were great deals turn out to be scams because i found the exact items on froogle.com CHEAPER!

ap0

I have to take this opportunity to pimp my website - just can't resist. If anyone is looking for a condenser lens, projection lens, or fresnel lens, then check out www.diylabs.org. Most people sell the projection lens triplets for about $100 as an OHP replacement part ... I carry it for $30. The Melles Griot condenser lenses are at least $40 at most places and aren't necessarily optimal for a DIY projector ... you can preorder a condenser lens that is made specificially for a DIY projector for about 10 bucks at www.diylabs.org.

There's a lot more cool savings on my website - I try my best. Okay ... that's enough of a sale's pitch for now. If anyone finds a part I carry for cheaper somewhere else, please let me know, but so far I haven't found that to be the case anywhere.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.