phillips lcp 5000-6000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok now i think i got the right place for it,

Hello gents

I am posting because i have been hunting for a Phillips LCP 5000-6000 projector,made circa 1997,yeah i know these are just about totally useless and obsolete but i like tinkering with them,mans gotta have his hobbies right?
Ive lofted and read through the threads for years now and every now and then someone pops up with one,but i haven't been here for 3 years now and was just wondering if anyone had one for sale,or trade (if anyone is local to MS that would be great)
i hope me asking isn't against forum rules,like i said haven't been here in a while so if i am in the wrong i offer my apologies). Also,if anyone has any OHP lens assemblies in good condition they wouldn't mind selling please let me know,

Thanks

Keith.(rcbandit2010)

I've got a philips lcp 5000

Ok now i think i got the right place for it,

Hello gents

I am posting because i have been hunting for a Phillips LCP 5000-6000 projector,made circa 1997,yeah i know these are just about totally useless and obsolete but i like tinkering with them,mans gotta have his hobbies right?
Ive lofted and read through the threads for years now and every now and then someone pops up with one,but i haven't been here for 3 years now and was just wondering if anyone had one for sale,or trade (if anyone is local to MS that would be great)
i hope me asking isn't against forum rules,like i said haven't been here in a while so if i am in the wrong i offer my apologies). Also,if anyone has any OHP lens assemblies in good condition they wouldn't mind selling please let me know,

Thanks

Keith.(rcbandit2010)

hello I've read your message in this forum, I've got a Philips lcp 5000 projector, it seems in good condition but I'm not able to turn on, pheraps need techinical assistance,

Last edited by a moderator:
@CRAZIFUNGUY
Well i just like to take things apart and or fix stuff,ya know learn what i can from things,make a few bucks here and there with light repairs,and just basically teaching myself all i can about technology,this includes robotics,holography systems,motion control systems such as CNC machines and animatronics (im big into special F/X so i love learning about motion control systems) and basically if its electrical i dig it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.