Optoma EzPro 600/680 bypassing the ballast

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I have buyed broken Optoma EzPro 600 from an action site. The lamp is broken so i put a regular 150W halogen in but it's not stay on so i have to bypass the ballast. But how this is my firts projector, i have read here in forum some quides but this projector is more complicated.

Here is the info: http://www.projectorcentral.com/CTX-EzPro_600.htm

Some pictures:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thank's

Okay now i have taken the hole mainboard away and cut the metal box open and find the ballast. If i just take the box away and connect the wierd is it done?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.