My Project ;-)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all,

i learn much in this forum. so thx to all ;-)
this is my not yet finished prjoject:

the rusult (looks better in real life ;-) my damn camera:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

this is my case (not ready yet):
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the only problem i have:

the reflektordesign i use is not the best, but with this solution, i get the brightes picture... i'm going to play with other reflectors and post my results ;-)

more pics you can see at www.edwas.de under "all i have" than "bauanleitung"

this is a german site with a german forum. hope to see you there

that is only for testing... so don't laught ;-)

i have this from an kitchen-store:

now i took some aluminium folie (from my kitchen ;-)

and put the alu arround the figure:

now, put the dish away from the aluminium an you get following:

in my projektor it looks like this:

if i have the best solution, i buy some aluminiumfolie, that is not as thin as the kitchen alu and make my reflektor like you, gui_999 ;-)

cu soon ED

THX much, but i think, it could work better ;-)

my lens is from an old OHP 60x60 mm (~ 2,4x2,4 inches) but i do not have any other informations. the distace between the lens and my fresnel is arround 25cm (~10 inches)

have you ever made a reflector, like you postet? i would like to see it not only on drawings ;-)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.