ASK LCD panel's ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one of these and have had no problems yet. The response time is 30ms 16.7million colours. I had trouble getting a cable from PC to the panel but thats now sorted. The manual mentions a built in scan convertor taht will allow RGB from DVDs or Composite signals to be used. I havn't got either of these two working yet as I havn't made the correct adaptors yet. If you do get one and it has some of the adaptors included I would be interested in getting the oin allocations of you.

I have a little problem with light bleeding through whites but that is an optics problem. I can't fault my panel, I have tried GTA3, the Devestation demo, Giants citizen Kubudo?? and have not seen any problems. I did find when running the Matrix DVD that I do have 2 dead pixels but thats becuase of the very dark scenes at the begining, so apart from that its been fine. Here is a link to the user guides.

http://www.ask.no/support/guides.asp

I have an Ask Impact 24 and it's easily the best panel I have ever used (and I've had a few, Spectra C, Proxima Ovation, Megashow etc.).

Colours and response times are great, it's a nice size and fits well over the OHP so there's little light bleed into the room.

If you've an opportunity to acquire one I'd snap it up :)

Your lucky to find so many different panels to try! Also lucky that your ASk 24 have so many useful inputs, I'm struggling to get anything but VGA into my 400. It should be possible with just an adaptor and I don't want to spend more money on a VGA convertor box, hopefully the answer will come soon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.