Does GIY HiFi still exist?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I am interested in the EZ LCR Phono stage and emailed Brian at DIY HFS a couple of days ago with some questions. The web site is still up and running, but I have received no answers to my questions. Does anyone know if they are still active.

Additionally, has anyone actually tried the EZ LCR phono stage. It seems to have been out for a couple of years, but I cannot find a single review or comment on any of the forums.

Thanks very much for your help.
Regards,
Dave.

They are very active. With time zone differences you probably emailed Brian close to his weekend. He gets loads of email. I've listened to a Vinyl Song LCR. It's especially strong in the bass in a way that no other similarly priced phono stage I know of is. It's about the bass being highly coherent with the rest of the music. I believe this is due to the LCR.

Hi,

I am interested in the EZ LCR Phono stage and emailed Brian at DIY HFS a couple of days ago with some questions. The web site is still up and running, but I have received no answers to my questions. Does anyone know if they are still active.

You can ask here as well. I can answer anything about it, I had a had in the design.

Additionally, has anyone actually tried the EZ LCR phono stage. It seems to have been out for a couple of years, but I cannot find a single review or comment on any of the forums.

I believe Clive has had one around on occasion and there is currently discussion to get him one for review.

To be honest, the Vinyl Song LCR has been selling steadily and it would be hard to sustain a great increase in demand, which a positive review might generate. After all, diyhifisupply is a small company, just a few people and a huge range of products. This is also one of the reasons that things are a little quiet.

Ciao T

Hi

Thanks very much for your help.
Regards,
Dave.

I have been receiving sporadic communication since Aug, totally flabbergasted with the service, glad I havent made purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.