Django

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have now been listening to my LD signature and Django TVC for a few months. I am very happy with the investment. Great sound and an improvement that was not only remarked by me but also my wife!

I had been using an old B&O 3:1 circa 1980 and an external CD player. This amp was a modest unit and not very hifi but sounded better than much I heard. It has served me well.

I am not an audiophile, a reviewer or have any ties with DIYHIFISUPPLY. I would like to give credit where it is due.

I first finished the Django. The build was straight forward. I installed this between CD player and B&O setting the volume pot on the B&O to maximum. Result was cleaner and transparent sound. The improvement was not huge but more than enough to justify the cost and win the Django a permanent spot between CD player and B&O amp.

Very happy with the Django.

Richard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.