Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY HiFi Supply Parts and Kits from Diy HiFi Supply

Old 5th March 2016, 06:46 AM   #981
Mihan is offline Mihan  New Zealand
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronal View Post
Does anyone have spare front and rear output boards they are willing to sell sale? Secondhand OK, providing they work.

My RVC has failed and to be on the safe side I'd like to replace both boards. The volume control turns, but no sound comes out.

I've tried contacting DIY Hi Fi Supply - they replied the first time to say they had the boards in stock, but haven't responded to my subsequent emails.
Maybe you should be more patient in waiting for a reply. I get the impression that they don't man the ship everyday. I see on their ebay page they have at least ten available. The UVC is $175.00 on their website and the control board is $95.00. You could try ordering from their ebay page where both boards together are slightly more expensive at $297.00 for the pair.

Ultimate Remote Volume Control Selector System | eBay

Last edited by Mihan; 5th March 2016 at 06:50 AM.
Old 5th March 2016, 09:59 PM   #982
bronal is offline bronal  Australia
diyAudio Member

I've been waiting for a reply for over three months!

How can I be sure that the RVC system on eBay is suitable for a Tram - the ad mentions AR only?
Old 6th March 2016, 02:17 AM   #983
Mihan is offline Mihan  New Zealand
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronal View Post
I've been waiting for a reply for over three months!

How can I be sure that the RVC system on eBay is suitable for a Tram - the ad mentions AR only?
You have been patient! Send a question on their eBay site and see if you get a reply. If you do order one and there's aproblem at least you have the eBay guarantee to fall back on.

The reference to Audio Research in the eBay page just refers to the fact that AR used a similar system to the DIYHIFI Supply one.
The product is the correct one for the Tram2. Refer to the attached manual for images and installation instructions.

www.diyhifisupply.com/files/Tram2R1.36.pdf
Old 13th April 2016, 06:40 AM   #984
reggie is offline reggie  Australia
diyAudio Member

Hello All. I regret that I will have to sell my Tram Mk11 OTL line-stage. My hearing in the right ear has deteriorated to the point where all sound now appears to come from left of centre. I have resurrected my Bent Audio TAPX passive line-stage which has independent left/right volume control so I can actually compensate for my hearing loss. Anyway, before I advertise elsewhere I thought I might offer it here first. Lucas from BlackArt here in Melbourne has done the majority of the modifications (including the Colemans) suggested in this forum. I have also accumulated a number of valves - including some nice Silvertone 45's and a pair of brand-new Full Music 2A3's - which I will either sell with the Tram or separately, depending on any interest shown. Please send me a message if you are interested.
Regards
Reggie

DHT OTL Linestage - Tram 2Hide this!Advertise here!