D/A converter YBA special

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
RJ=Right Justified , 48x mean that 1 period of LRCK consist 48 clocks of BCK, CPLD = Complex Programmable Logic Device. I don't know IC that convert from 48x to 64x and I suppose that IC don't exist in the world :-( If you want to convert from 48x to 64x, you must use 2 shift registers. 48x data is wrote to first register and ,when it filled, data is transfered into second. From second register data is got out clocked by 64x BCK. At this moment first register receive next data frame. You may realize this structure on CPLD, for example Altera EPM3256ATC144-10 or EPM240T100-10

thank you for the explanations. if i want to change my D/A converter what D/A can be used. I would like to know where do you found this information (48x RJ for KS9211) in datasheet. If i want use PCM1730 he does not function too. thank you! Maxpou

Attachments

• sck.gif
    sck.gif
    31.9 KB · Views: 184
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.