CDM4 units

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I am looking for a new unit CDM4/d36 for my cd10, i know that the laser pickup is the same of the CDM4/19, but i haven't find any new cdm with decent price.
during my search i found this site,
http://www.laser-lens-supplier.com/cdlens/cd1.html
anyone knows this supplier? theese will be cloned parts in your opinion? i don't know the prices of theese units, but maybe if the price would be good (also if this unit could be a clone), it could be a bargain buying one to replace only the laser in an original unit...
i found a new cdm4 at the price of 80 euros... what do you think it's better? (i think also there are many people that has my problem in this moment...)
Bye
DW70

Hi, sorry for tha late reply, but i was out for work all the past week.
i found two cdm4 unit at a very good price two weeks ago in Poland, so i bought they and changed the laser in my cd10, unfortunately the problem i had with my cd of faulty toc reading at cold start isn't disappeared... (i wrote also a post here in the past, because i heard there are many cd10 with this problem) i think that the problem now it could be only in the TDA8808t that i think has a problem in the start capacitor signal (that it isn't like in the service manual)... i ordered one to replace it in the card under the cdm4...
So i appreciate your reply, and please write me a PM with the price of this unit, i valuate and after i will decide, now with this two cdm4 at home i think to be covered for many years (also my old laser i think it could be working).
..But i will valuate it to buy your unit and selling this one or two cdm4/19, please write me also the price of the expedition in Italy if you know it...
Thank you very much
DoctorWho70

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.