Almost repaired...but not yet...help a poor father

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all,

thanks to different posts I managed to replace the Philips CDM12.4 transport in my Thule CD150B cd player beacuse it was refusing compact discs all the time.

Now i found out that after one day in standby the player refuses cd's again. When I turn it off for a few seconds, using the power off switch, the problem is gone.

Do you guys have any idea where to start looking since I don't have the cash for a new cd player.

All tips are appreciated,
Bram

bramdo said:
Dear all,

thanks to different posts I managed to replace the Philips CDM12.4 transport in my Thule CD150B cd player beacuse it was refusing compact discs all the time.

Now i found out that after one day in standby the player refuses cd's again. When I turn it off for a few seconds, using the power off switch, the problem is gone.

Do you guys have any idea where to start looking since I don't have the cash for a new cd player.

All tips are appreciated,
Bram
I heard bad story about Meitner DAC/CDP sounding bad switching off by standby switch....The sequence seems to matter....:rolleyes:
I suggest contacting Thule the manufacturer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.