|Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|31st December 2006, 11:13 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2006
CD-adjustment with Sony YEDS-18 disk
I'm looking for a content list of the so called "Sony YEDS-18" adjustment CD.
May be someone has details..a copyied disk is helpfull..or a contact to buy it original.
I guess this expensive stuff must be original?
|31st August 2011, 03:19 AM||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2010
01. Air Glow-Theme of CD, emphasis on 03:38
02. 1KHz Sine Wave, 0 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
03. 20Hz Sine Wave, 0 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
04. 100Hz Sine Wave, 0 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
05. 10KHz Sine Wave, 0 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
06. 20KHz Sine Wave, 0 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
07. infinity dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
08. 1KHz Sine Wave, 0 dB, L, emphasis off 01:00
09. 10KHz Sine Wave, 0 dB, L, emphasis off 01:00
10. 1KHz Sine Wave, 0 dB, R, emphasis off 01:00
11. 10KHz Sine Wave, 0 dB, R, emphasis off 01:00
12. 5KHz Sine Wave, -4.53 dB, L & R, emphasis on 01:00
13. 16KHz Sine Wave, -9.04 dB, L & R, emphasis on 01:00
14. 100Hz Sine Wave, -20 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
15. 1KHz Sine Wave, -20 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
16. 10KHz Sine Wave, -20 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
17. 1KHz Sine Wave, -60 dB, L & R, emphasis off 01:00
18. Paganini- Cantabile, Op. 17, emphasis on 04:07
19. Grieg- Piano Concerto in A minor Op.16 , Chopin- Andante Spianat and Grand Brillante, emphasis on 39:57
20. Chopin- Nocturne No.2 in E-flat minor, Op.9-2, emphasis off 04:08
21. SL Sound, emphasis off 00:05
22. [Vitimae Paschali] Cantus Gregorianus, emphasis off 00:23
|31st August 2011, 06:52 AM||#3|
This is nearly a 6 year old thread and the OP hasn't been on diyAudio since posting this
But for anyone interested the Sony disc is just a disc made to exacting standards with regard to mechanical aspects/dimensions and reflectivity.
For setting up a players servos/RF stages any "average" commercial red book CD is in practice just as good.
Installing and using LTspice IV. From beginner to advanced.
Help for Ruth & Dave
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Disk Clamping - Which is best ??||poynton||Digital Source||32||1st January 2010 04:57 PM|
|Source for YEDS-18 test disc?||Zero Cool||Digital Source||0||18th March 2007 01:17 AM|
|CD/DVD disk demagnetizer||AJT||Everything Else||46||5th March 2007 08:29 PM|
|Sony 5-disk player won't read.||forethumbs||Parts||8||5th October 2004 11:11 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|