Need Help Locating a Schematic!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings! I'm a relative newbie here. I've done a lot of searching through the treads looking to perform some mods to my Sheng Ya CD-S10 player. I've found a lot of good advice for replacing opamps, clock, caps, etc. There is a lot of great information on this Forum.

I need help locating a schematic for the Sheng Ya CD-S10. I've tried emailing Sheng Ya and some import dealers here in the US and on eBay, with no luck. I appreciate any guidance you folks can provide. Thanks!

Carl

With a little effort you don't need one ........

if you post up a pic of the internals it should be easy for the forum to help you id parts.

get a good dmm with continuity settings this will be invaluable to help you trace the curcuit ewven with a schematic!

get the data sheets for the chips ...you'll be suprised how often the curcuits are coppies of whats recomended by the chip makers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.