Micromega drive 1,2.... Manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The 2 button will play the cd at double speed. You're not likely to find any manual or information anywhere on the web. I have 2 stage one players, one that works flawlessly and the other doesn't read anything. Do you still have the stage one board? If you do I'd buy it if you are willing to sell. If I can be of any help just ask.

hi thanks for your reply. Sorry I do not have the Stage 1 board, the player was already upgraded when I bought it. Re your stage 1 that doesn't work have you tried these options >>

miromega fix

micromega fix 2

Ido not know if they work but in my search for a manual I found these, might be useful for the future, I have read on a few sites that the error reading disks is a common problem.

Regards C

The first one is known by almost everone who has the stage 1 player. I've removed the drive from the non working stage 1 put it in the working one and it works, so it's not the laser but it most likely is the eprom. I've put the board in the freezer for a couple hours and it worked fine after that for a couple hours. Good luck in your search for any info on micromega stage players and please keep us informed, I've been looking for schematics with no luck so anything is worthwhile.

Centural,

I have a had a manual for the Stage 1. I have lost it.

It was only 4 pages long and most of that was who they are and where they are from. It had about 1 page of actual information about the player and that was not very enlightening.

I had to play with the machine to work out what it did, so if you cannot find one, (I will keep looking for mine), don't sweat it, it was not very good anyway.

Mark

Stage 1 won´t play CD-R`s.

Does anyone know if Stage 1 just can´t play burned CD´s or if it´s something wrong with mine?

I´ve read the Micromega fix´s but it doesn´t say anything about CD-R´s.

Have anyone experienced this problem and/or know how to fix it?

I mean, i don´t burn original records of course (that´s about as much fun as reading a copied book) but I´d like to be able to burn and listen to my own music.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.