BA6353S info wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi All,
I'm troubleshooting an Audio Alchemy CD drive. I've found a couple problems and have the unit mostly working. I hate mostly working.

I would love a PDF datasheet of the BA6353S. It's labeled Yamaha and numbered as a Rohm part. It's a servo controller in a DIP package. Information is scarce.

The problem is that the head will not home to the beginning of it's travel. If you back it up using the gear, it'll then read the disc and play fine. Otherwise it just sits there drooling.

-Chris

Hi again,
I think the Yamaha Part# is XC488A0 - could be wrong. Yamaha did put out a couple semiconductor books referenced to their numbers. Of course mine went with my shop. :mad: -Chris
On two images of this IC-type there is to read both - have a look to the attachment.
Here some URLs.

IC XC488AO=BA6353S [ICXC488AO] - R0.00 : Pro-Tec, Your Professional Electronics Supplier!
BA6353S datasheet, ba6353s series data sheet pdf,BA6353S picture,BA6353S manual ,ECONOLINE: RB & RA - Dual Output from a Single Input Rail- Power Sharing on Output- Industry Standard Pinout- 1kVDC & 2kVDC Isolation- Custom Solutions Available- UL94V-

Please note additional: "XC488A0" isn't the same than "XC488AO" !!!

Attachments

• Yamaha-ROHM XC488AO = BA6353S.jpeg
    Yamaha-ROHM XC488AO = BA6353S.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Yamaha-ROHM XC488AO = BA6353S-II.jpeg
    Yamaha-ROHM XC488AO = BA6353S-II.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.