millennium 2.4.6 troubles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I'm not a digital wiz. I've got this millennium 2.4.6 from I forget where. It's been shelved for a couple of years and I finally got it down to try to integrate it. Surprise! It's broke!

I know nothing about it. The pwr section seems fine. There are 3 x 3 pin regulators that are doing thier job. The unit locks on to a DTS signal right away but there is no audio at all. Spooky silence out of all outputs.

I don't want to get into a reverse engineering situation. I don't care that much, but it would be nice to get it going. If there is anyone out there that knows these things or has a schematic/manual, that would be great. If I don't hear anything more it's getting stripped for parts. The chassis is a brick SH** house that would make a nice little pre, and she's got a few PCM1710's too.

So, If anyone knows the unit I would appreciate a note. Don't kill yourself though:)

Thanks
Marc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.