pcm1751 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th June 2006, 08:04 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default pcm1751

Anyone have a data sheet on these? A search on a couple of DIY site came up with nothing. TI has the documentation in preview but no data sheet.

I am modding a dennon dvp1200 dvd-audio player that I don't use anymore and it uses 3 of them. If possible, I would like to use a pass labs D1 I/v stage that I have on hand. But, I don't even know if they are current out . . . I am having a hard time following the traces on the board.

The dac feeds a jrc4580 dual opamp but I cant tell if one input is grounded or if they are receiving a differential signal.

Yes, there is more tinkering that I could do to possibly figure this out but my son is waking as I write and mom is about to have a nervous breakdown (she needs an audio addiction). So, if anyone has any insight to expedite my project, please let me know.

Thanks
Old 11th June 2006, 03:11 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

thanks anyway. Although not actually listed on a data sheet, it probably belongs to the 175x family which is listed and this confirms my thoughts on the pinout and output voltage.

Hide this!Advertise here!