Schematics for TDA1541 Non-os DAC and many questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It`s too strange ,but I work with many Philips Players with the TDA1541 Dac+CDM 4/11 or with CDM4/19.For me this DAC have a really natural sound.I want to make one TDA1541 DAC Non-os ,but may be I can work now with TDA1543,because the second is very cheap.I can`t speak anything for this DAC.Will be great if anyone can help me to choose.
For the TDA1541 DAC i looking for any good project with basic PCB design,because I can`t design the PCB.If anyone can help me... :smash:
I find ,but without any PCB design and may be too complex for me :
this project
And my favourite with TDA1543 : Nonoz III ,without any PCB design :cannotbe:
Thanks for the help

DACs

As first step you can try to put several TDA1543 piggy-back (up to 4). See for DDDAC in Google. This is the easiest. The next step is to make a DAC with TDA1541 on a universal board. It's not expensive, trust me. You can make one with two TDA1541 - it sounds great!
And for the missing receiver IC - go to the manifacturer site, register and ask for samples. It's not sure, but is possible you receive it. But be modest in your wishes.

Hi.I did not try any Tda1541 chip.I have a vcd player that have coax output.I want to build a dac but there are many discussions about NOS/OS versions.Some say SAA7220 chip makes sound bad.Someone say an OS dac is better.I do not know what to do.I do not have much time so i need a ready pcb or easy diy pcb and build a TDA1541a dac with a single chip.It is good to me to be easy.I have opa627 opamps and i want to use them at the output.Maybe i will use HDAM opamp in future.Would anyone give me a suggestion/link?Thank you very much

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.