My IDE CD-Player Project - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th May 2006, 09:02 PM   #1
ZuMbAiU is offline ZuMbAiU  Bulgaria
diyAudio Member

Smile My IDE CD-Player Project

I want to make any DIY IDE audio player.For this I must find good projects for cd control and for the DAC.What model DaC can I use for this.I love the philips TDA`s,but this dacs are too ancients may be.
I can use ASUS,Samsung,NEC,Lite-On CD-Roms,but I can ship any other brands from any online shops for my project
I know that I can find many threads in the our forum ,but I want to choose the best variant for me in this one
Old 5th May 2006, 08:40 AM   #2
ZuMbAiU is offline ZuMbAiU  Bulgaria
diyAudio Member

Guys ,pls,I want only any plan for my player. I love the natural sound with TDA 1541 DAC ,but I can`t find any schematics.I can use the ASUS CD-ROM.I keep an eye on the DIY CD-ROM player thread ,but I can choose the best variant for CD-Rom control.
I want : Play,Pause,Stop,Search ,reapeat ,previous/next,open /close and may be any remote.If anyone can give me any info for his own cd control and the result or any schematics for the TDA1541 DAC and info for the use of this DAC in my project will be great

Hide this!Advertise here!