Need help with Tentlabs power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I need some help with this power supply. I only get 2.63 V on pin 8.

I feed this circuit with 12.5 Volt, after the 7808 I measure 8 Volts. At the B of the transistor I measeare 3.2V The collectorhas 8 Volts.

If I measure straight over the 22k resistor (not from ground) I get 4,75V. If I measure straight over the 56k resister I get 3,2 Volts Wich is ofcourse the same as the basis at the transistor.

What am I doing wrong here?

gy21 said:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I need some help with this power supply. I only get 2.63 V on pin 8.

I feed this circuit with 12.5 Volt, after the 7808 I measure 8 Volts. At the B of the transistor I measeare 3.2V The collectorhas 8 Volts.

If I measure straight over the 22k resistor (not from ground) I get 4,75V. If I measure straight over the 56k resister I get 3,2 Volts Wich is ofcourse the same as the basis at the transistor.

What am I doing wrong here?

Blown transistor ? Have you tried changing it ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.