"Digital" Copper???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

I usually don´t care about it, but I couldn´t resist:

"Harmonic Technology's Digital Copper, terminated in either single-ended RCA or BNC, is a 75-Ohm coaxial digital cable manufactured with our proprietary Single Crystal (OCC) copper of the highest laboratory grade 6N purity (99.9997%). The Digital Copper digital cable allows for the highest level of signal purity in a coaxial design - especially in the midrange and treble frequencies. Harmonic richness is greatly increased due to the elimination of crystal boundaries and impurities that can disrupt the integrity of the complex harmonic digital waveform. Using the world's best connectors and insulation materials, the Digital Copper is one of the most accurate and pleasing digital cables on the market.

Harmonic Technology's Digital Copper greatly reduces grain and fuzz, preserving the harmonic richness of the original recording. A velvety-black background is also highlighted, such that small details appear to be holographically suspended in the soundstage. Since copper has a slightly "rich" sound, with added bass and slightly less treble detail than silver, this copper digital cable will be a great match for systems that need more "sweetness" in the highs. Treble detail is quite smooth and yet very apparent, the best of both worlds. Harmonic Technology's Digital Copper is truly a reference product which will transform the sound of your system."

Can be found at http://www.harmonictech.com/products/digital_copper.html

for just $99,00/meter...

Best regards

b-square said:
i'd love to know how a digital cable is changing specific parts of the analog output, unless there is a serious problem. then again, i can't hear the terrible effects of having a wireless network within a mile of my stereo. perhaps i have retarded ears.

bb

Yes your ears are retarded. However there is help!

For only $1,297.72 you can enroll in my special "learn to hear the difference in digital cables" class. We'll teach you proper critical listening techniques like "self fulfilling prophecy " and "overhyped placebo effect". If you sign up now I'll even throw in a free 2-hour lesson on "Obfuscation thru Psuedo-scientific analysis of irrelevant theroms and studies"

If you act in the next 5 minutes, I'll even throw in a list of the 10 most mis-used and mis-understood technological terms. With this list you too will be able to debate the relevance of eddy currents on electron flow under the influence of un-properly biased dialectrics.

--Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.