TDA1543 dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
& have used Elso Kwak,Peter Daniel,Lynxaudio and others diyers suggestions (thanks) and adopted for my ears:) Maybe this schematics would be interesting for somebody.Sorry for schematics poor quality:mad:

Attachments

• diy6.jpg
    diy6.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 924
Re: TDA1543 DAC

dariusku said:
Hi
& have used Elso Kwak, Peter Daniel, Lynxaudio and others diyers suggestions (thanks) and adopted for my ears:) Maybe this schematics would be interesting for somebody. Sorry for schematics poor quality:mad:

Hi,
Any idea of the jitter of the ADUM1401?
Reclocking did not help for my TDA1543 DAC.
I posted a better power supply for the TDA1543 with a LM329 and a cascosced JFET current source.
I think with my I2S Direct scheme you can omit the whole left part of the schematic.
:cool:

What do You mean direct I2S?Standard connection?
ADUM1401 gave a cleaner sound like with better decoupling capacitor,with reclocking bass became much better and more live,dynamic.& prefer that combination.
& think reclocking decrease amount of jitter of ADUM.& don't like to measure best instrument is ears.
With LM329 voltage 5V,& used 8V.Thinking to try this schematics with TDA1540.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.