Reclocking I2S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Asr

Elso Kwak said:
Hi Asynchronous reclocking seems to work for the TDA1541 and the AD1865 but not for the TDA1543 which Kusunoki used ironically.
I have no experience with the TDA1545 though. It all depends on the clock you use.....:cool:
I made one schematic, available on request.

Hi,
I used Elso's ASR with TDA1543, 1545A and 1541A and must say I will use it again ;-)

Yeo's schematic is almost the same, it only uses a more compact chip with more F/F.

Cheers

Andrea

& tried reclcoking using SN74ABT574.In Onkyo cd player with YM3433 and AD1860 result was beautiful,with TDA1543 doesn't work (synchronous mode).Instead & tried ADUM1401 for TDA1543 -result excellent maybe better than reclocking.& use quite good PIO decoupling capacitor and isolation with ADUM did a result like to change cheap decoupling capacitor with PIO.

dariusku said:
& tried reclcoking using SN74ABT574.In Onkyo cd player with YM3433 and AD1860 result was beautiful,with TDA1543 doesn't work (synchronous mode).Instead & tried ADUM1401 for TDA1543 -result excellent maybe better than reclocking.& use quite good PIO decoupling capacitor and isolation with ADUM did a result like to change cheap decoupling capacitor with PIO.

What is the clock frequency of that CD player?

Hi,

J post in order to receive elso schematic, because it is not possible to do it by the forum.

j am preparing this two project and do not know how to think reclocking:

1. CD Pro - I2S - dual // TDA 1541

2. CD Pro - I2S - I2S data Splitter for balanced TDA
- 12 TDA 1543 in // Right
- 12 TDA 15R3 in // Left

http://www.pedjarogic.com/1541a/I2Sbal_split.htm

j think to use this schématic, j hope it is working for TDA 1543. it is valid for 32 bit frame accordind to the autor .

mail : philippe.gil-garcia@cstb.fr

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.