Marantz cd52 service manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody.
I am also looking for the CD-52 service manual.
None of the above links work.
The problem of my CD-52 is that it is impossible to read a CD after about one hour of work.
The light "error" appears when trying to read, even when changing CD.
I have opened the cover case. It looks like that the motor does not turn any more. The inside CD remains fixed.
When shuting down the CD player for more than 2 hours and restart, the motor runs again for a few minutes and will stop again.
Does anyone has got the same problem how did you solve it ?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Gab

Hello
The free above link does not work. It is relinked to the Marantz.com which reply is impossible to display the page !
Any other free link ?
Related questions :
How to know if the laser diode works ?
Whether a CD is in the drawer or not, should the motor starts running or not when the drawer reaches its read position ?
In my case, the laser diode moves the center and tries to detect a CD but the motor never runs, either a CD is here or not !
I have tested the motor alone and it runs correctly.
The failure seems to be somewhere in the command of the motor but without any schematics, it's not easy to repair.
f6dqm1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.