Kwak Klock v.7 PCB On EAGLE Layout Editor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can't get EAGLE Layout Editor for OSX to work through X11.:whazzat:

Anyway, if you have the KK v.7 laid out on pcb using EAGLE Layout Editor I would greatly appreciate the files. I need them by Sunday (1/22) to participate in a pcb group buy over at DIYforums. BTW, my email is dsehulster@[NOSPAM]verizon.net Thanks ahead of time for your generosity!:D

mrdon said:
I can't get EAGLE Layout Editor for OSX to work through X11.:whazzat:

Anyway, if you have the KK v.7 laid out on pcb using EAGLE Layout Editor I would greatly appreciate the files. I need them by Sunday (1/22) to participate in a pcb group buy over at DIYforums. BTW, my email is dsehulster@[NOSPAM]verizon.net Thanks ahead of time for your generosity!:D

Is this not a violation of my rights!? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Sorry

Elso,

From the flames, I can see that you are very upset. Please accept my apologies for crossing a line that I was unaware of. :confused: You schematic says for "DIY purposes only" and that is what I would be using this DIY pcb for. Again, I am sorry for upsetting you and I ask for you forgiveness and understanding. :(

Don Sehulster

Jocko Homo said:
Just what the world needs........another group buy.

Jocko

I've put the Gerbers up on my website for varoius projects for anyone who wants to download -- but the tradeoff is purchasing a board at wholesale or spending a couple of hours burning it yourself.

oh well, i am guilty of group buy enthusiasm -- gb's allow me to design something I like, have a hundred boards made and knock my cost down to nothing by selling out the 98 or so I don't need at cost -- and it beats mucking around with hydrogen peroxide or ferric chloride -- and I have breaking carbide drill bits.

Group Buys also drive the tax authorities nuts as there is no VAT in the US (and internet sales largely remain free of local sales taxes). Most GB's are done with shipping at cost -- ask anyone in Europe how much Mouser, Allied or Avnet would charge for a small order's package to Norway or Netherlands.

OT: JosephK -- I was able to purchase an HP3577a and S-Parameter test set -- as I researched it there were several VNA's on ham radio websites but it would have taken me at least 6 months to get everything correct. At some point I will DIY a 200 MHz network analyzer for sound card, maybe late in 2006. I don't think you can design a good regulated power supply without a VNA.

wow

Jack, congrats! I grew addicted to this beautiful piece of instrument, which is a problem given the fact that it's not mine..

..but it would have taken me at least 6 months to get everything correct.

Yes, and it's exactly the way that I'm doing with the N2PK VNA.
I'm halfway through at this moment. But I enjoy very much the noble company out there at yahoo group.

By the way, Jocko, just wanted to note -- Vector!
Vector Network Analyzer Man...

Ciao tutti, George

Jack, why a dozen? The only cause that I can think of is that You did not get the four original N equipped interconnects together with the 35677a..
I would trust them more. With those in place, one need only two N to BNC converters [and then BNC to Lemo in my case]. So maybe it would worth the pain to search further.

Ciao & happy testing!

George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.