Need matched dual NPN transistors for I/V stage, quietest JFET for output buffer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Brian> You are right if the Application is small signal like a Diff Amp I have used Mat-02's and MAT-03's as Diff Amps in Discreet component Headphone Amps, However the Motorolla Devices I use have Higher Current ratings and I use them as as Output Stage Buffers in Some of my Headphone Amp Designs and thay take up alot less space than separate Transistors Plus having Both PNP & NPN types on the same Chip greatly improves thermal tracking.

ppl said:
Brian> You are right if the Application is small signal like a Diff Amp I have used Mat-02's and MAT-03's as Diff Amps in Discreet component Headphone Amps, However the Motorolla Devices I use have Higher Current ratings and I use them as as Output Stage Buffers in Some of my Headphone Amp Designs and thay take up alot less space than separate Transistors Plus having Both PNP & NPN types on the same Chip greatly improves thermal tracking.

Are any of you headphone amp schematics publically available?

See Attached Schematic of my pocket battery Operated unit. If discreet component is what you want post I will try to attach but it is a large file and may not attach

Attachments

• schematic pocket amp (medium).gif
    schematic pocket amp (medium).gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 677
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.