How to make simple I/V from full Diffential out DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Van Hai said:
Since i have two DAC, AK 4316 and AK4382 i would like to make a use for its, no opamp, the output from the DAC L+ L-, R+ R-. Can any one to make it unbalance?

Are these voltage output DACs or current output DACs? I can't find any datasheet for them. Just a bunch of Chinese websites that list every part number known to man to try and lure you to their site. I tried a few of them but none had any datasheets available.

Anyway, a transformer would be a very simple, high quality way to do what you want to do. However without the datasheet I can't recommend the best way to do it.

se

Van Hai said:
Since i have two DAC, AK 4316 and AK4382 i would like to make a use for its, no opamp, the output from the DAC L+ L-, R+ R-. Can any one to make it unbalance?

regards,

This should work, assuming they are voltage out devices. Its only a basic outline and obviously needs more work.

Attachments

• amp.gif
    amp.gif
    4 KB · Views: 282
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.