Your bright and pretty Eng.Co op - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th October 2002, 01:12 PM   #11
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Elso Kwak
Unhappy Re: Air Guitar....

Quote:
Originally posted by mrfeedback
Elso, maybe this pix is more the truth......
Hi Mrfeedback,
The truth about what?........
I fear to encounter this kind of lady in a dark alley in the middle of the night!
Old 25th October 2002, 07:51 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

I've taught my wife to solder and make power supplies, which i guess is good enough in just our first year of marriage ... I'm proud of her because she's never taken a technical course in her life and she sells fish for a living.
Old 26th October 2002, 11:18 AM   #13
diyAudio Member

My wife of twenty-one years assembles the internals of these things. http://www.iceignition.com.au/products.htm Not my company BTW, so this is not an ad. This the stuff Circlotron played with for many a late night in a previous life before he woke up to himself and applied himself to proper things like amplifiers.

GP.
Old 26th October 2002, 03:15 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Peter Daniel
Seems like this thread is dedicated to women's pics, here's my contribution: my two girls. I'm not so sure about the older one, but the young one is certainly bright and pretty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg two.jpg (58.6 KB, 285 views)
“Do something really well. See how much time it takes. It might be a product, a work of art, who knows? Then give it away cheaply, just because you feel that it should not cost so much, even if it took a lot of time and expensive materials to make it.” - JC
Old 26th October 2002, 04:33 PM   #15
diyAudio Retiree

Default I'm not so sure

I am real sure you deserve to sleep on the couch for that one. They are both lovely.

My niece and her red headed friend. The redhead is another of my "adopted" girls. I am scared to death of her as she has muscles from ice skating and could knock me down (and probably will one day) She would put me in the Sin Bin in real life given half an chance. She talks alot and her favorite phase is FRED BEHAVE!( and I do if I know what is good for me) She could turn this forum into an tea party for elderly women in about 24 hours. I live in fear that she will discover this place, see what I have posted, and come down and kick my butt about 3 city blocks. And don't doubt that she could do it. She also has a singing voice like an an angel and more common sense at age 15 than most will ever posess if they live to be 90. I have four nieces, all sisters, and all godesses with the hearts of lions. Not one of them has ever hesitated to tell me what she thinks, or ever will. The youngest ,shown here, used to kick me black and blue when she was three and now denies remembering it. I wonder though....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thegirls.jpg (62.8 KB, 266 views)
Old 3rd December 2008, 05:01 PM   #16
lineup is offline lineup  Sweden
diyAudio Member

nice pictures
... and not all this boring electrical stuff

Hide this!Advertise here!