Help! High Offset on Tjoeb 99

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just measured the DC offset on the Tjoeb 99 that I use in my secondary system and found that it is spitting out 100mV+. Now this is no problem in my current system because my pre-amp has input caps. However, I wanted to integrate my headphone amp which lacks input or output caps.

So should I just put in a couple of new output caps on the Tjoeb or is there a deeper problem in the CD player that I need to address? I hate to put a bandage on a problem that I could fix more directly. I've never worked with tubes before so would adjusting the bias or replacing the tubes help? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

No one? Hmmm... Well does anyone have a schematic for the Tjoeb modifications? (I know that they bypass the regular Marantz output stage so any information on the specifics would be great.) I suppose that I can just drop some new output caps in and not worry about it...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.