New version of DACtester is posted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SY said:
I'm sorry, but this prank seems amazingly unprofessional and immature. Just my opinion.

What’s unprofessional is a kit peddler selling a product with 4-7 loads on an oscillator that’s rated for only 3.

dddac said:
So far, although requested, I have not seen any "trusted" version ( > 1.0) from your hand posted here? I assume there is no such thing than ? we talk and talk and see nothing other than the great revenge of Ulas, which obviously did not worked out, as no one was really interested in his bait ? Must be frustrating, won't you think :angel:

Actually, the current version is 8.0 but I see no benefit in sharing it with the likes of you.

jbokelman said:

What’s unprofessional is a kit peddler selling a product with 4-7 loads on an oscillator that’s rated for only 3.

Actually, the current version is 8.0 but I see no benefit in sharing it with the likes of you.

SY said:
OK, so at least we agree on immature.

Hi all,
Finally,this is all about human nature and EGO.I believe Ulas has reflected on his actions and has come to terms or peace with himself.If that is the case,may he attain enlightenment.:angel:

Hello, my fellow victims!
I was actually trying to locate this software on Google and luckily, I found this thread first. I did some background searching on this mysterious "jbokelman" figure and found that he had only participated in 11 threads. As I read the posts here and saw the plot unfold, I began to understand more and more the never ending quest of the ignorant, careless, and egotistical to feel better than everybody else. Jbokelman, You cannot truly feel as if you belong in society unless you can deal with everybody else and be ready to lower yourself to their level. Do as you please, but don't expect to be liked or admired if you keep it this way.

Also, had I encountered this startup problem, I would have thought of it as a compatibility error. You can't always expect everybody else to know as much as you do.

Did you set this plot in motion just so that you could come here and tell everybody how pitiful they are and how great you are? This shows neither greatness nor intelligence; if you wanted to show intelligence, you wouldn't have kept a working copy just for you and Ulas while ripping us off as bad as you did - you would have given us a perfectly working version for us to google at and tell you how great a programmer you are. What you did showed a sick amount of disrespect to everyone on DIYAudio; I agree with pinkmouse on his first post. On DIYAudio it isn't what you can do to make yourself feel better - Its what you can do for us and what we can do for you. Believe me on this one - your gonna learn someday. Not many people have the patience to put up with this kind of stuff on a daily basis.

Everyone else: We might want to limit further discussion of such things - it won't help much to tell him that he's pathetic all day.

-keantoken

keantoken said:

I agree with pinkmouse on his first post. On DIYAudio it isn't what you can do to make yourself feel better - Its what you can do for us and what we can do for you. Believe me on this one - your gonna learn someday. Not many people have the patience to put up with this kind of stuff on a daily basis.

Everyone else: We might want to limit further discussion of such things - it won't help much to tell him that he's pathetic all day.

-keantoken

Hi All,
For what that has transpired,I think we should be compassionate and patient because in the final analysis when we look at another person we SEE OURSELVES. :angel:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.