Marantz cd67 cdr problems

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey all,

I am new here, so excuse me if this has already been covered.

I absolutely love my Marantz cd67se, but I recently got a new laptop with DVD burner, and the new CD-R's I am making will not work properly on the Marantz. They load up fine, and will play from the beginning of the CD, but if you try to skip tracks, the Cd player just spins and spins, then doesn't play! It just tells you the total time for your CD.

I have tried every setting imaginable on my new burner and different types of CDR's. I have been burning CDR's forever on many different burners and the marantz always played them all. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joined 2003
Paid Member
leolubin,
If I understand correctly, the Marantz plays all Cd's in your collection except those new burned discs. If this is correct, I'd suspect the DVD or surroundings. Did you burn at the slowest speed possible?
Try upgrading the firmware of the burner. Try another software packet. Try other disks. If that doesn't help, I guess something is wrong with the laptop/burner/OS/software.

/Hugo :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.