Source for TDA1541 double crown

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll submit to your attention the pcb layout i am going to draw.
I have read that the decoupling capacitors need to be as close as possible to pins 7-13 and 18-24, and with the shortest path to the analog ground (pin 5). Placing some SMD capacitors on the bottom side of the pcb, directly soldered on the TDA1541 pins may satisfy these requirements; is this a good idea? I have some small polypropylene SMD 100nF 15V caps. Are they suitable to that job?
Best regards.

Paul

Sandor said:
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll submit to your attention the pcb layout i am going to draw.
I have read that the decoupling capacitors need to be as close as possible to pins 7-13 and 18-24, and with the shortest path to the analog ground (pin 5). Placing some SMD capacitors on the bottom side of the pcb, directly soldered on the TDA1541 pins may satisfy these requirements; is this a good idea? I have some small polypropylene SMD 100nF 15V caps. Are they suitable to that job?
Best regards.

Paul
I didn't try.... maybe a very good idea.but you should pay enough attention for the loop of digital signal return current and loop of the power supply current on here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.