Tda1541a - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th September 2005, 01:30 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Tda1541a

hey guys. I just got into DIY Audio and am very interested in learning how to read and build schemetics. have seen alot of them that i would love to build but need some help if you guys can offer so. but anyways, coming back to the topic. going by the word around here, best chip for using in DAC's and etc projects is the Phillips TDA1541A. I was looking for this chip at alot of places and came up short. Since no one really stocks these in the USA anymore, only available sources I found were Europe and Asia. But i have just found a distributor who has about 25+ of these and they are locaated little more than couple hours from me. What i was wodnering was instead of me ordering only 3 or 4 pieces of these for myself, is anyone else instered in these? i can get them for you in a large bulk (20+) and let them go for the same price since alot of you guys are looking for these. Remember, these are not the regular 1541's, these are the A versions. Very rare today. Please let me know since I will be ordering them soon (maybe a week or so) .

Hide this!Advertise here!