Tda1541a

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys. I just got into DIY Audio and am very interested in learning how to read and build schemetics. have seen alot of them that i would love to build but need some help if you guys can offer so. but anyways, coming back to the topic. going by the word around here, best chip for using in DAC's and etc projects is the Phillips TDA1541A. I was looking for this chip at alot of places and came up short. Since no one really stocks these in the USA anymore, only available sources I found were Europe and Asia. But i have just found a distributor who has about 25+ of these and they are locaated little more than couple hours from me. What i was wodnering was instead of me ordering only 3 or 4 pieces of these for myself, is anyone else instered in these? i can get them for you in a large bulk (20+) and let them go for the same price since alot of you guys are looking for these. Remember, these are not the regular 1541's, these are the A versions. Very rare today. Please let me know since I will be ordering them soon (maybe a week or so) .:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.