TDA1540 analogue stage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Recently & bought nicely sounding player Marantz cd-74 with cdm-1 ant tda1540.Tda1540 has 3 power supplies:+5V,-5V,17V.& want to do separate power supply for analogue stage.Do all suplies are common for digital and analogue parts and what is the best way to connect them?
Analogue filter-I/U conversion using transformer and buffer with AD797.Maybe somebody could suggest the best connection?
Couldn't find Marantz-cd74 service manual or cdm-1 schematics.Could anybody help?
Thanks for suggestions.Sorry for my english.

Hi, I don’t know the 74, but the 73 is a Philips CD300. If you can identify more of the chips it would be a help (Eg SoPhi board or saa7020). All of these machines usually have 3 boards; PS, transport servo and decoder/analogue.

The power distribution is usually through the servo board. But you should really use the search function, there are lots of posts on the early machines and get a set of Ultranalogue’s manuals on CD, all Philips, but the Marantz from that period are clones.

Cheers

Philippe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.