DAC in Master, CD in Slave mode - How? - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th April 2013, 02:27 AM   #21
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijit View Post
Do you mean that slave/master config is just a matter of interchanging the VCXO with XO and connecting the TentLink?
Yes, and re configuring the jumpers on the XODac. Just tp be clear, you are not "interchanging" VCXO and XO. You are substituting the VCXO in the XODac with an XO of the same frequency. On the transport side, you are substituting the XO with a VCXO of the same frequency.

Last edited by ihear21khz; 10th April 2013 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10th April 2013, 07:47 AM   #22
diyAudio Member

Thank you for the clarification. All these while I was thinking of adding an extra set of XO3.2(in the DAC) and XODAC (in the TENTLABS Transport). In fact I bought them for this purpose.
Old 10th April 2013, 08:26 AM   #23
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijit View Post
Do you mean that slave/master config is just a matter of interchanging the VCXO with XO and connecting the TentLink? Then why did I go for another set of XODAC and XO 3.2?
Yes. I have been making this clear for quite a while. Never mind about the extra modules, I'll solve that for you.

best

Hide this!Advertise here!