Hifidelio PRO 160Gb : a very practical transport

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

My latest toy :cool:
http://www.hifidelio.net

Being fedup with these old Philips cd players a total change to a very modern transport.

It's a STANDALONE music server (so no computer required), burner, streamer, internet radio, digital recorder with 160Gb harddisk, USB ports for memory sticks, MP3 players and portable harddisks, 4 port 100Mbit hub and Wireless acces point 54Mbit.

I'll just use it to store my cd collection in FLAC format and use it as a standlone player and later a synced clocked transport to a DIY DAC :)

Coming months I will update my progress, install an Tent XO-3 clock with VCO module :att'n: that can either run freely or be synced to a DIY DAC with the Tent XO-DAC and Tent Link.

This device is great fun :D

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Since a few weeks I own one of these and it really is a practically designed machine. The ease of use is well thought out. The lack of cds scattered all over the place is a big bonus.

I am still not sure about sound quality though. But it is fun indeed ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.